I made this seafood pasta dish for dinner. It was really simple, and it took about 15 minutes to make.
What I used:
pasta, olive oil, garlic, shrimp, mussels, Chinese red pepper black bean sauce, Chinese cooking wine, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
1) Follow the instructions on the pasta package and start making the pasta.
2) While waiting for the pasta to cook, pour olive oil into a pan. When the oil warms up, add garlic.
3) Put mussels (meat side down), Chinese red pepper black bean sauce, and shrimp into the pan.
4) When the mussels and shrimp are almost cooked, add Chinese cooking wine. Wait till the wine evaporates.
5) The pasta should be done by now. Drain it and add the pasta into the pan with the seafood.
6) Add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
And that's it! Very simple, and very delicious!!
Hope you will try to make it too.